Bracelet Size Guide
Below are three methods to determine your bracelet size. Use the first method for a 'general' size if you cannot take a wrist measurement. Use the second, 'custom fitted guide' for a more accurate size. Use the third guide for bracelets with cord.
'Standard' size guide for chain bracelets.
(A method to use if you cannot take a wrist measurement).
'Custom' fitted guide for chain bracelets
(The best method to use to achieve the perfect fit for your wrist).
Wrap a tape measure SNUG all the way around your wrist, positioning it just BELOW your wrist bone, and measure ACCURATELY as possible.
If you do not have a tape measure, use a piece of string to do the above, marking where it begins and ends, and measure that length. (Keep the string SNUG, but do not wrap around the wrist too tight). Double check the measurement note it.
- If you'd like a 'very close fit', add 1/4" to your wrist measurement.
- If you like a 'comfort fit' add to 3/8"-1/2" to your wrist measurement.
If you like a 'looser fit' add 3/4" to your wrist measurement.
(I do not recommend very 'loose fitting' bracelets as the plate will slide under your wrist and be likely to get scratched as it comes in contact with hard surfaces).
Select the closest measurement up from the drop down menu when checking out.
**The success of the fit will depend on you measuring accurately :)
Measuring guide for cord bracelets
- Bring your fingers and thumb together as if you were slipping on a bangle.
- Wrap a flexible tape measure around the knuckles/widest circumference of your clenched hand.
- Select the cord bracelet size that 'opens up' to allow the circumference measurement of your hand to slide through.